sábado, 25 de julio de 2015

Let's get started

Hello! I'm Lucy. Passion and imagination are my following names. I have dreams like everyone else. I want to do things, I want to change the world.
This journey begins with one simple reason; I'm tired of being static every day.
I've always had clear ideas. I have plenty goals, ground meet, because I am persistent.
Lately it happens to me that in these gray days and in these situations that accompany me, since I grew up and met the world, clear ideas turned into uncertainty, search and knowledge of everything around me.
It seems that when one's child has the answers to all questions. The truth is that when one is aware, now, you think you have all the answers, the world changes the questions.
The social situation there is nowadays it is a bit frustrating for everyone.
I beginning this project to prove myself that anything is possible if you just believe. I do this with much will and ecstatic because I really want it to be true.
Finally, I hope you find things that motivate you, likes, makes you feel good.
This is a label gap, without obstacles and taboos.
Let's do that our stay "here" means something!
Let us go for it
For a new beginning, let's get started! :D



Hola! Soy Lucy. Pasión e imaginación son mis nombres siguientes al propio. Tengo sueños, como todos. Quiero hacer cosas, quiero cambiar el mundo.
Este viaje empieza por un simple motivo; estoy cansada de estar estática día tras día.
Siempre he tenido las ideas claras. Me sobran objetivos, los suelo cumplir, pues soy perseverante.
Últimamente me pasa que en estos días grises y en estas situaciones que me acompañan, desde que crecí y conocí el mundo, las ideas claras tornaron en incertidumbre, búsqueda y conocimiento de todo lo que me rodea.
Parece que cuando uno es crío tiene las respuestas a todas las preguntas. Lo cierto es que cuando uno es consciente, ahora,  que crees tener todas las respuestas, el mundo te cambia las preguntas.
La situación social que hay ahora mismo creo que es un poco desesperante para todos. 
Comienzo este proyecto para demostrarme a mi misma que todo es posible si realmente crees en ello. Hago esto con mucha voluntad y éxtasis porque realmente quiero que sea verdadero.
Finalmente, espero encuentren cosas que les motiven, que les gusten, que les hagan sentir bien.
Este es un espacio libre de etiquetas, impedimentos y tabúes.
Hagamos que nuestra estancia "aquí" signifique algo!
Vamos a por ello.
Por un nuevo comienzo, empezamos! :D